Website Department of Health & Social Care
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls.
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
We are looking for Relief Support Workers to cover shifts on an ad hoc basis in Kings Lynn and create a positive difference that improves the life for the people we support.
We support 10 people who all live in their own homes within the same area. Depending on the day and the planned days for the people we support, this will determine how many people you visit in the day. Typically you can support someone to go down to their local pub, comedy club in the evening, or to go out to eat in the local restaurants. In general the support will be spending the day with them with whatever they choose to do: including companionship, conversation and a good time! Some may need support with personal care and you will need to understand their need for privacy and dignity at all times.
You will be required to work flexibly as part of a team as well as lone work when required. Drivers are preferred but not essential for this role.
For more information about the service and people we support, please contact Andy Fowler (Monday – Friday 9am – 4pm) 07393 012 670 or please click apply at the bottom to submit a short application.
– An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and if applicable an overseas DBS check, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
– We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
– As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy – Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
– As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
– We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
To apply for this job please visit www.everydayisdifferent.com.