This is a standalone ‘hands on’ role so we are looking for someone who isn’t afraid to be out and visit the onsite teams. The company already has a lot of the paperwork in place, so this role is about reviewing, organising, updating and progressing existing systems and procedures whilst making health and safety a fundamental part of the company culture and finding practical solutions to health and safety issues.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
· Advising on H&S legislation changes and updating policy’s & procedures to suit
· Reviewing existing company documentation and organising/updating accordingly
· Producing and reviewing individual project RAMS documents and Construction Phase Plans as required.
· Carrying out COSHH assessments and updating COSHH Register
· Visiting projects and sites where installations are taking place to ensure compliance
· Carrying out inspections/audits and provide reports or presentations to Directors.
· Carrying out investigations into accidents and near misses.
· Plan and implement training schedules and Toolbox Talks along with delivering safety briefings.
· Organise and implement maintenance, testing and servicing plans for all company vehicles, plant and equipment.
· Work with HR to develop new employee induction course.
Requirements & Qualifications:
· Previous experience in a construction-based Health and Safety role
· NEBOSH construction certificate
· Qualification in COSHH or Proven experience
· Very Proficient in ICT and MS Office
· Excellent time management and organisational skills
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
· Able to work on their own or on team projects
This is initially a part time role for approx. 16-20 hours per week and will require flexibility dependent on workloads. Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.
To apply for this job please visit www.proctorroofing.co.uk.